Here’s our semi-weekly attempt to answer the Big Questions that build up in the Wo’C referrer logs like dryer lint.
1. john travolta insert face: Well, I suppose it’s better than his “O” face, but I just have to ask — and I know I’m going to regret this — insert face where?
2. “jonah goldberg” “martin luther king” “color blind”: ♫ One of these things is not like the other/One of these things does not belong ♬
3. braveheart face: This is also similar to the “O” face, but it’s painted blue and shrieking about Freedom.
4. do you exist electra complex: Are You There, Zeus? It’s Me, Aeschylus.
5. ENGLISH JUGGS: Enraged by ballots and drivers license tests printed in a multitude of foreign tongues, Tea Party activists have begun a movement to mandate English as the official language of our gazonga mags.
6. hockey boners: According to the Audubon Field Guide to North America, this is a ritual display of mating prowess put on by the male Canadian during breeding season.
7. people that died trespassing the asylum: I don’t know what it means, but I’m stealing this idea and pitching a new horror franchise
8. holly.wood.sex.dence.holly.holly.holly.pin.pin.pan.sex.holly.wood: Name Game fail.
9. Jan Michael Vincent crotch: One of Target’s less popular Halloween costumes.
10. unicorn cartoon stab: In the second season of My Little Pony the producers tried for a slightly more mature tone with a storyline about Fizzy being a cutter.
Open Source Snark Section. Do your worst:
11. cauliflower butt gay
12. man batfat
13. what did Michael Jackson look like before he used drugs
14. panoptical nude